How To Use The Brand Kit & Style Feature In Canva
Here are the steps to add a Brand Kit inside your Canva.com account.
- In Canva, click on the "Brand" tab on the left side.
- Click "Add New" and create a new brand kit, giving it a name.
- Scroll down and add your logo(s), brand colors and brand fonts.
- Adjust and fine-tune the colors, text and font styles to match your brand guidelines and preferences.
- When editing a template design, you can now use the brand kit to change the color to backgrounds, elements and text. You can also change fonts and text size based on your brand kit details that are setup..
- if you have different projects or clients you can create separate brand kits and switch between them to match each specific project or client's identity.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at [email protected].
If you have Canva related questions, please refer to the Canva Help Center.