How To Add The Collections To Your Canva Account
To add The Viral Content Club® collections to your Canva Account, please follow these steps below:
1) Visit our login portal viralmarketingstars.com/login
2) To sign into your account, you want to use the email you used and password you setup when purchasing The Viral Content Club® on the checkout page. If you are an existing customer prior to purchasing The Viral Content Club®, you will have to use the email/password you used/setup with us during your first purchase with us. If you don't remember your email, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we can provide further assistance. If you don't remember your password, please click on "Forgot Password" on the login page (Image below).
3) Once you have successfully logged into your account, you will see all existing products you have purchased with us. Locate The Viral Content Club® and click to enter the product.
Note - Monthly & Quarterly members will have a product called The Viral Content Club® Membership while Lifetime/Annual members will have a product called The Viral Content Club®.
4) Once you have accessed The Viral Content Club® product, start by reading through the posts under the Start Here section. You'll want to make sure you read through the welcome thread and request access to the Facebook Group. We also have a Template Library for locating and finding templates. We have a thread on how to use this feature here (Coming soon).
5) Once you are done reading through the Start Here area, navigate to the " THE VIRAL CONTENT CLUB® Collections Catalogue". You'll notice that you have access to our Introductory Collection called Sirius and it is always on the top of this section.
Note - The image example we provided is from the Annual/Lifetime membership view. For Monthly/Quarterly members, you'll see the Introductory Collection and the current months collection (In the image this is 18 - The Auriga Collection - February 2022).
6) Click on 01 - The Sirius Collection - Introductory Collection and you'll be taken to the page with our PDF Manual that you can download.
File Name: 01 - The Sirius Collection The Viral Content Club® by Viral Marketing Stars® 2.0
7) Once you've downloaded the PDF, open it either inside your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc) or open it using a PDF viewer. Scroll down to the download page which for the Introductory Collection is on page 10.
8) Right click on Download In Canva and open the link in a new tab so that you don't close the PDF. You'll need the PDF as we have more instructions after the download page (Page 10) that helps you with creating your content in Canva.
9) A preview page will show up on Canva.com showing the collection. You can click the arrow to scroll across and see the templates before you add a copy to your account. Clicking the Use Template purple button will create a copy of this template file in your Canva account.
Note - If you are not yet logged into your Canva.com account, it will ask you to login once you click the Use Template button.
10) You are now ready to start editing the templates in the Introductory Collection to fit the needs of your brand. You can change the colors, fonts, elements, images, logos, etc.
11) You can now follow the same steps to add any of our other collections to your Canva.com account.
Next Step: If you want to save time and want to add all of our collections to your Canva.com as an Annual/Lifetime member faster, you can follow This Guide (Coming Soon) using our One Click Download process. If you are a Monthly/Quarterly member, you simple just have to repeat the process above for the current monthly collection. You will be all set to go!
If you require any additional help, feel free to reach us at [email protected] and our team can be in touch!