How To Separate The Templates Into Their Own File
- Login to your Canva.com account
- Click on Your Projects on the left column
- Open your Viral Content Templates copied file
- Locate the template you want to copy, Hold Left Click and Drag Across the entire template to select it
- Right click the selection and click on Copy
- Top left click on < Home and then at the top right click on Create a Design
- Select Custom Dimensions then set the width & height to 1080 and make sure its in px (pixels)
- Right click the blank canvas and click on Paste
- Set the name of the template to whatever you want at the top right section
You will now have a new template file in the size 1080x1080 pixels with a copy of the template you want to work with in its own file.
View the video below to see a step by step tutorial.