Accessing the templates on a desktop computer
To access The Viral Content Templates™, please follow these steps below:
1) Visit the website viralmarketingstars.com/login
2) To sign into your account, you want to use the email you used and password you setup when purchasing The Viral Content Templates™ on the checkout page. If you are an existing customer prior to purchasing The Viral Content Templates™, you will have to use the email/password you used/setup with us during your first purchase with us. If you don't remember your email, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we can provide further assistance. If you don't remember your password, please click on "Forgot Password" on the login page (Image below).
3) Once you have successfully logged into your account, you will see all existing products you have purchased with us. The Viral Content Templates™ has two separate products depending on if you bought the Template Pack or the Full Bundle. You can also located The IG Story Boosters and The Viral Hashtag Mastery Workshop if you purchased them.
4) Once you have accessed The Viral Content Templates™ product, click on pink button [Start Here].
5) Using the video viewer, you want to click on the 2nd post section called " The 100 Viral Templates Pack™ (with Canva How To Tutorial)". Use the image below as a reference.
6) On the right side you will see the white box called " Downloads". Click on and download the PDF file "The Viral Content Templates™ Variety Pack by Viral Marketing Stars®" and open it once it is finished downloading.
7) Read through the Important Notes at the top of the pdf and then you can go to page 5 to click through the purple Template buttons on the left column to access the Viral Content Templates™ on Canva.com. Make sure you logged into your Canva account before clicking through using the template links.
8) Once logged into your account on Canva.com, when clicking a Template link on the left column, you will have a preview of the template. Click on the "Use templates" button and then Canva will create a copy of that template file for you to use and edit.